Friday, December 5, 2008

"Placenta Brain"

Is this for real? Because I'm starting to think that it is (and Chris could vouch for this too). In a short time, I have locked my keys in my trunk, left my purse at a restaurant overnight, and almost drove off from a drive-thru without my debit card. Yes, all these isolated events have happened to me in my lifetime but not so close together! I also feel I'm struggling with multi-tasking. While cleaning, I get easily distracted or think of something else to do (maybe subconsciously I just dont want to do it?) or I get tired and just lay down and dont finish. I'm training to be a clinic nurse and I am usually a very fast learner but I feel myself needing to take notes and...again...not being able to multi-task. Oh, and dont even get me started on jokes. "I DONT GET IT" **while twirling a handful of hair** anymore.

I love my babies and even if I turn into a "dumb blonde" to have them come into this life healthy, its all worth it. I just wanted to vent about my feeling ADL (activities of daily living) - challenged at the moment.

No comments: