Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday....to ME!

I'm 28 years old today, which means I'll be 28 when my babies are born! I had a wonderful day! Chris gave me the sweetest written card with a special message from the twins and some Ghiradelli chocolates inside (Mmmmmmm!) I got my annual phone call from my parents detailing my mom's labor and birth right around the time I came into the world (9:43am). Mrs. Barbara came for a visit today and brought lots of goodies and treated us to lunch from Wasabi. She also prepped a fabulous roast and veggies in the crockpot for dinner tomorrow night. I just relaxed most of the day, then for dinner, we went to our friends (and conveniently next door neighbors) the Roys house for a fabulous Steak and veggie dinner. I think it way outdid any restaurant, and of course the company is always a great time!

Thank you, everyone, for a FABULOUS birthday!

No comments: